Monday, November 21, 2011

Yeah. Sure.

Yeah. I ran out of money about a week ago. I can wait an extra day for my paycheck.

I mean, you are supposed to have it ready for me on the 20th. I'll give you that day off since it was Sunday.

You had NO patients this morning. NONE. Ok, one. At 11:15.

Yeah, I can survive with the few droplets of gas that are in my car. It will get me to work, to the bank, and THEN to the gas station.

Right.

At least I was able to get a ride to play laser tag tonight. And I have this lovely pass of all passes that I paid for in April. Or March. A while ago. But it lasts an entire year! Unlimited laser tag. Woot. It's 'paid' for itself time after time already. Apparently I get a free lift ticket certain days of the week with this thing. What?! AND a free skiing gear rental. Maybe I will attempt to kill myself on the slopes after all. :D

1 comment:

Jane said...

I worked for a boss like that once. Each time the paycheck was a little later than the one before until we were getting the last check right before the new one was due. I think he was trying to avoid paying us. Fortunately that job only lasted three months.
I hope yours is a one-time thing.