Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ack!

It's almost midnight as I am starting this, so it TOTALLY COUNTS...

I guess I should mention, the reason I am posting every day is because I am doing NaBloPoMo...this fun thing that a friend of mine (well a couple of friends of mine) have done for the past however many years. You post once a day, every day, on your blog for the month of November. There are a few different writing activities like this in November, the most prominent one being you writing a novel in a month. I believe I have a friend who is attempting this feat.

Well, this is a report of my day. Started out not sleeping in but helping a friend with her Primary Program by playing the cello for it. Very fun.

It was all white when I left for it, but by the time I got out from the rehearsal a great deal had melted.

Did nothing for a few hours.

Played Sock Dodge Ball. Same rules as regular dodge ball, except you use balled up socks and those balls that are in those kiddie pits at fast food play areas. AND you have obstacles. GREAT youth activity if you need an idea. Facebook me if you need more of a description.

Window shopped through some books at Barnes and Nobles.

Then came home intending to stay there. BUT April wanted to go to the BYU football game. And right as I opened up my facebook, a friend said she had two tickets available. So I went to my first BYU game that didn't involve ASU. It was fun. But cold!!! Seriously, I've been home about 40 minutes now, and I still can't feel a good chunk of the butt.

Oh, and last night April and I went to see the Christmas lights up at the Riverwoods. SO pretty. AND it started snowing big chunky flakes of snow. So fun! I approve of that kind of snow, especially since it melted almost right away.

And that is my story. What's yours?

1 comment:

Jane said...

That's partly the reason why I watch my football in the living room. Soft, warm chairs and a clean bathroom near-by.