Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Making the Trek

Car cleaned out, oil change in the morning, laundry going, some extra cash on hand just in case. Just need the cleaning bug to kick back in to actually clean the room before I leave. And to work for 3 hours in the morning.

I don't know why, but every time I go on vacation I have this unstoppable urge to clean clean clean. Like, stay up all night if I have to and clean. Not good when one is driving 9 hours...although we should get in before 10pm tomorrow.

This 'bug' has only been present for the last year or so. But man, it sure does hit.

I think it's partially due to the fact that I get frustrated that I can't find half the things I think I have that I might want to take with me on my trip. (re-reading that sentence, I kind of get a headache...)

Oh yeah. I need to pack. That is kind of important.

One thing I did extremely well this trip is not buying a bunch of food before I leave. It always goes bad right after I get back from the trip.

I am out of milk, bread, cheese, cereal, rice, no veggies that aren't frozen, one apple takes care of the fruit, almost out of butter. Will probably grab something for breakfast somewhere...hmm...where to eat...bagel!! YES!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I really need to develop one of those bugs. I have yet to have a deep desire to clean. It's kind of sad.