Sunday, November 13, 2011

Questionables...

Ever been in a situation where you think you are being shunned on purpose? Yeah...

Not sure about it, but I have had a feeling for the last, oh, 2 months that a group of friends I used to hang out with don't like me anymore.

Why? Well, I don't know what/if I did something...I don't think I did...although I do usually speak my mind...

But why do I get this feeling? There have been parties. There have been game nights. Ultimate. Soccer. Movie night. Laser Tagging.

When did I find out about these things? AFTER they happened.

Sucks.

But is it on purpose? Or an oversight?

I don't know!!!!

Tonight, I starting questioning my questionable status with them, because as I was leaving one of them waved goodbye at me. And he doesn't just wave goodbye at peoples.

Yes. I over think things.

Good night.

3 comments:

Jane said...

No one would not like you. I think perhaps they are just poor record keepers and forget that someone didn't ask you too.
You could always put it to a test; have a party or an outing and don't invite them and then see of they care.

Master P said...

Oh man, I hate it when that happens! I had a friend come talk to me in tears because she hadn't been invited to some big party all the other gals at church had been invited to, and I had not even know the party was happening. So as crummy as I felt (even I know the person they were throwing the party for doesn't like me) I was able to give her a hug and let her know she wasn't the only one.

Regardless, think away. Love you!

The Tenneys said...

I know from personal experience that it is hard to deal with if they are doing it on purpose. Don't read too much into it. It is their own fault for not including you in things. If they are doing it on purpose, then I think you need to find better friends. Just continue to be yourself and be nice to them no matter what because that is who you are. I love you!!!