Friday, November 25, 2011

What did I do today?

Well, it's Black Friday. For the first time in a LOOOONG time, I didn't wake up at some horrible hour and go shopping.

I woke up at 7:30 when my Mom knocked on my door and informed me we were having breakfast at Golden Corral. THEN we went shopping. I got a new pair of red leather shoes (comfy shoes...going to love these...), Dad got a pizza cooker, Mom got a new chair, Mom and I both got new projectors (YAY!).

Dad had the only run in with a crazy person. Lady took a crock pot out of his arms, he took it back and put it in his cart, she shoved him, he shoved her back. Yeah. Crazy lady.

I ate some of my Dad's meatballs. They were divine.

Then Mom, Emily and I went to see the Muppets. So. Good. Go see it. Totally corny. Totally G rated. Loved it.

1 comment:

Jane said...

We are! We are totally going to see the Muppets tomorrow. So glad to have a review from a source I trust.