Sunday, November 20, 2011

Primary Program...

Today was a good day!

Why was it a good day?

Because I didn't have to go to my own ward. Yes. I admit it. I enjoyed going to a family ward SO MUCH today.

In fact, I went to their Primary Program. I was playing my cello for a friends program (she's the primary chorister).

Oh how I miss this. Sacrament Meeting was beautiful. It wasn't a drama-fest/who's-that-new-guy/bothered-by-all-these-people-playing-angry-birds-during-sacrament meeting. It was a wholesome, wonderful, happy meeting. Sure it wasn't perfect. But the Spirit was just...sweet.

Favorite part: kids sang the 4th Article of Faith song...afterwards a kid who looks SO much like a friends youngest son said 'that was AWESOME! I could sing that song EVERY DAY!' in a fairly loud and audible whisper.

Had a great Sabbath. Hope you did too.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Should I book you now for our program next fall?