Friday, November 18, 2011

Snow...

Well, first real snow fall of the season. It dusted a bit a while ago, but this is a real snow storm.

Thick, chunky, wet, seep into anything that isn't waterproof snow.

Well, it's just for the weekend. NEXT week the weather is perfect for driving down to NM for Thanksgiving! Woot!!

Snow, snow, snow snow, snow!!

Sorry. Quoting one of the songs featured on White Christmas. I am a little slap happy right now. May or may not be due to the fact that I went to a midnight showing for a certain movie last night...

Alright. Gearing up for a party that starts at 11:30PM. Yes, slap happy me is going to a party. Thankfully it's not too far away. :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

How was it?

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

At first I thought that 5 snows was one too many as I sang it in my head. Yep, there are 5 snows in the lyrics.