Monday, November 7, 2011

Better??

My blog posts have been depressing. Sorry about that y'all.

Am I better today? Well...

To make this post happier, I am just going to post about happy things.

I bought new socks Saturday. They are super nice, under armour, cushy, perfect size for me socks. There are only five pairs. BUT I love them!! They make my feet feel happy. Yes. Happy. Feet.

The guy at the Sporting Goods store where I bought the socks that was the security guy (I guess) who tried to help me move through the line faster was super super nice. Kinda cute too. Super deep bass voice (melt me...). I went back into the store because I needed a validation for the parking lot. He gave me two. :) I need to go shopping there again.

The snow hasn't stayed on the ground without melting before I came out to go to work yet!! It was still on my car one day, but it was just a dusting. This is definitely reason to rejoice!!

Christmas lights are going up on the trees at the outdoor mall I drive by every day.

Michael Bublé's Christmas Album. Need I say more??

Umm...

Watched Cowboys and Aliens. Laughed at parts you aren't supposed to laugh at. People got annoyed I think.

Oh!! So before the movie, this cute tall guy parks himself almost exactly across the aisle from us. I point him out to April without looking at him. She watches him for a bit and says somewhat quietly 'he just picked his nose twice'. I bust out laughing. She then says '...and he heard what I said.' Bwahahahaha...So good.

K, happy thoughts for the night. Sleep well!

2 comments:

nkl said...

I just got Buble's album too! Very nice and very good!

Jane said...

Love the Buble! And you can't go wrong with Christmas.
Also, some nice, cute men crossing your path. Nice job.