Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mad...

So I went to cancel my Gold's Gym membership today.

Yeah. It didn't get cancelled. The only way to cancel membership with Gold's Gym is to a) show proof that you have moved (utility bill, bank statement, lease agreement, etc.) with a 30 day cancellation notice and $100 OR b) sell your contract to someone else and pay $100.

Really.

Like, really really.

I am reading the fine print of my signed contract. I seem to remember being told I had a month to month contract. I mean, I really remember it. And I certainly wasn't told all this crap about cancelling when I asked about their cancellation policy.

I am mad.

Anyways, thinking about sending all my bank statements to my parents house in NM. Lucky me, I have to scrounge up an extra $100 I don't have.

1 comment:

Jane said...

How does it compare to the monthly rate for the membership? I'm so annoyed with corporatios making stuff up so they can get more money. I want to fire them all. Stupid heads.