Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dream...

Let me preface this with I just caught myself up with the new season of The Office AND saw Cowboys and Aliens last night...

For those of you who haven't seen it, Redbox it or Dollar Theatre it...

In MY dream...it was modern times...the aliens came and were taking people similar to the movie except with something more like rope than the metallic chain thing they were grabbed with in the movie...

We were running...but Dwight Schrute was there. He WANTED to be captured by the aliens. So that he could single handedly destroy them.

So we had to save him. I think Jim might have been there.

:) Yeah, it was a pretty dang vivid dream...and fun. Like a movie. I woke up too soon. Which was good, cause I forgot to set an alarm last night.

2 comments:

Master P said...

That's a really cool dream! Better copyright it - I'll bet if some movie bigwig stumbles on your blog he'll steal it :)

Jane said...

Certianly happier than my dreams ever are. And a lot more sensical.