Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Thought(s)...

A week from right now, I could potentially be asleep in my bed at the parentals abode. AND will be super super super close to the cutest nephew on the planet!!! Which means a week from TOMORROW I will be stuffing my face with turkey and stuffing and other wonderful things.

This makes me happy.

Taught a great cello lesson today. It's amazing how well they go when the student practices. :)

This definitely makes me happy.

Went a little easier on the song for my recital this time around. Totally rocked it at my class today.

Happy happy.

Chocolate ice cream for lunch.

Well, not healthy, but it made me happy.

And...that's all folks.

3 comments:

Jane said...

That's some kind of day! Good for you. You deserve it.
If only the students recognized how awesome the practicing really was. That's why you're the teacher.

Master P said...

All such happy things! Chocolate ice cream for lunch sounds sooooo right. Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, speaking of your fab teaching skills - you mentioned that you do drills with flash cards. Could you write a post on what you do and how it works for A Treblemaker?? PLEASE????

(and yes, I know this isn't the right place to post this. But I'm lazy and killing 2 birds with one stone:)

The Tenneys said...

Your adorable nephew is currently making the cutest noises in the world and dancing in his bouncy activity center! He is just so darn cute! I love being mommy to him and I can't wait for you to see how much he has grown. :)