Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inspiration...Inspiration? Inspiration!!!!

Well...I have no inspiration for this post.

My back hurts.

I'm listening to Schoenberg's string trio, op. 45. Yes, by choice. I have a great appreciation for 12 tone pieces after all those music theory classes I took.

And then wasted...since I didn't finish that blasted degree.

Wish I had the money to do something about getting it finished. I can't finish it easily since I have passed the time period allotted for completing it.

I did finish Great Expectations and hated the ending. It ended all wrong. Well, about halfway right, he just doesn't marry the girl I wanted him to.

And there's your depressing thought for the day. Sorry y'all. Happy thoughts tomorrow. I am starting Peter Pan. So happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Did you see Finding Neverland? Gave me a new appreciation for Peter Pan. And for Johnny Depp.

Master P said...

Why on earth would you read Great Expectations on purpose?? That story is just too depressing. It makes my brain hurt.