Monday, December 29, 2008

Stars...and more Family


This is one thing I love about coming home to New Mexico...I can see the stars. Becky and I once did an extra credit assignment for our Astronomy class, drove up to Strawberry, and charted the direction the shooting stars were going. We froze to death, but it was really neat to get away from the Phoenix lights and have a perfectly clear night...it's amazing how many stars you can see when you get away from all the light pollution...

/////////////////////////////////////////

Well, my Dad is really good about calling each of his siblings on a regular basis, and one of the traditions he has is to call all of them on Christmas and pass the phone around so that all of us get to talk with each of them. I didn't get a chance to talk with all of his siblings, but I did talk with my Aunt Sherrie who gave me her kids blog addresses and even one of my other cousins on the Madsen side. So excited to have them, I am not really as close with my Madsen cousins as I would like, but I am very glad to now have a way to see what they are up to! :) I figured with most of the Raisor cousins having blogs, surely the Madsen cousins have them too! Yay for more blogs to waste my time reading...totally worth it!

1 comment:

Janel said...

I know, I just found a whole bunch of blogs on the Lamb side. Once I add those, I'll probably have hundreds of links! LOL