Saturday, December 27, 2008

Short or Long???

K, Elizabeth is getting her haircut in a couple of days (YAYAYAYAY) so what should I do with it???

Long?

Short?

Long?

Short?

Long?Short? (please ignore double chin...it was the way I was taking the picture, I swear!!!)

Long? (Windblown...by the way, I am in NYC in this picture, can you tell???)
Short? (Nope, it wasn't mine...I wish...)
Hrmm...Medium???

I am leaning towards keeping it long but getting some pretty short layers put into it...

Like the picture on the left of Jessica...although the hairstyle on the right would also be nice...

I guess she still has long layers, but with longish bangs outlining her face...

Now if I could figure out how to get my hair to just slightly curl like that and keep the slightly curl look without going all crazy in the Southern humidity, I could really rock that hairstyle I think...thoughts???

4 comments:

Aimee said...

You can pull off all lengths! Any one you choose will be good. I love the length in the first picture...maybe with more layers?

Katy said...

I think my vote would be long. However, I just like long hair in general. I wish I had the courage to try a new hairstyle!

Janel said...

Short!!

Kayla said...

Both always look great on you! so, I guess I'm no help at all =).
Although.... long with lots of layers sounds really pretty...