Saturday, December 20, 2008

Boycott...and a request...

I am boycotting my blog until after Christmas...so therefore this will be my well wishing post for the holiday...

Why??? Well, I have a lot to do (laundry, packing, room spotless so roommate doesn't regret allowing me to move in with her, oh, AND I have to work and fulfill my calling and have something of a social life...so) and I spend FAR and beyond too much time making posts and reading all ya'lls blogs...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with your families/friends/loved ones...I hope we all take time to remember that Christmas is about the birth of our Savior, and that we are able to get away from the hustle and bustle of this busy season, forget about the upcoming arrival of Santa Claus for a second and take some sweet and quiet moments with our families, re-read Luke 2, re-read about Samuel the Lamanite and his prophecy in the Book of Mormon, bear our testimonies with our families...you know, the good stuff...the stuff that when we grow up we actually will remember...

...a picture of just me on a Christmas card would be kinda sorta lame...at least in my book...so I sincerely apologize for not sending out Christmas cards, but many of you will be getting me in person over the holidays, so I think that is FAR better than any picture of me would ever be...:)

I will be in NM from the 24th to the 29thish and AZ the 29thish (maybe the 30th) to the 3rd...if you happen to be in those areas during those times and want to do lunch or just see each other for the heck of it, give me a call! I have the same phone number I have had since 2000, so you don't need to wonder if that still is my number, because it is. I cannot guarantee I will be available, because I already have some plans, and family comes first, followed in close second by my two BFF's who I get to see AT THE EXACT SAME TIME and I cannot even begin to explain to you how truly excited I am about that!!!!

So there you have that!

/////////////////////////////////////

The request: please insert into your prayers that the weather will be loverly ALL Christmas Eve Day so that by the time they get to my flights I will be able to make it to NM in decent time...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

The return flight can be messed up, I don't really care...I am coming back a day earlier than I really need to, and I don't think the flight will be messed up since I landed me a nonstop flight back here (did NOT know they existed, and was far beyond excited when I discovered that...) and the weather here has been unseasonably warm...

The flight there is kinda essential in Elizabeth's world to be on time...better yet, early landing at home...:)

Thank you!

I wish you a Merry Christmas!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Good tidings I bring to you and your kin!
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Katy said...

We might actually be in Albuquerque, too, during that time, so if you want to hang out for a sec or go do a temple session together, let me know. I don't have your number, but you can e-mail me kaybokaybo@hotmail.com

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas and be careful on your travels.

Aimee said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth!! Tell your family hi for me.

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Merry Christmas and be careful!

The Allen Fam said...

So I was thinking the 2nd might be our best bet to hang with Julie. Let me know if that works for you beautiful!