Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ha...and Batman...

So I decided to do what my cousin Janel did on her blog, so here goes:

I google searched "what Elizabeth needs"...evidently the following is what I need:

  • Elizabeth needs protection (it's talking about kidnappers, so evidently I will be kidnapped at some point...hmm....)
  • Elizabeth needs the fashion police...I will not argue if any of you put me up on What Not to Wear...
  • Elizabeth needs a brewskie...umm, yeah...some people might think that is true, but I am pretty dang sure I don't need one, I am bad enough as it is...
  • Elizabeth needs real love...I agree.
  • Elizabeth needs to stomp that latin out...not sure what that means...I need to dance my head off? Or find my inner latin self...?
  • Elizabeth needs loving...I am seeing a theme...
  • Elizabeth needs your prayers today...(and yesterday, and tomorrow...and pretty much all the time)
  • Elizabeth needs Frank...I don't know any Frank...
  • Real Pearl necklace just what Elizabeth needs...:) I like this one...
  • Elizabeth needs a nuk...I had to click on that one...evidently a nuk is some sort of a pacifier...what can I say, I haven't grown up yet...
///////////////////////////////////

Re-watched The Dark Knight...re-loved it. :)

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Batman..... CODE!!! I'm not a detective, but I'm drawing ALL kinds of conclusions here:)

Jane said...

Maybe you need to embrace a different culture? There are a lot of French down there in the Alabama area no?