Thursday, December 11, 2008

How???

???did New Orleans, which is much further south of me and MUCH lower in elevation than me get blanketed in snow, and we didn't? I am NOT complaining, it's just one of those weird things where a city that is lower in elevation AND much closer to the equator (which should mean that it is much warmer than a place that is further from the equator and high in elevation) gets a blanket of snow, and all we get is wet non-fluffy droplets of wetness that is now turning into ice...

2 comments:

Candice said...

I'm with you! I had Dawson so excited that it might snow then it didn't. He prayed for snow though at bedtime so maybe later.....but he also asked for Thomas the train to come play tomorrow and for sister to leave his cars alone. Silly boy!

Jane said...

Maybe it's like how parts of the same city will be cold and rainy and two blocks over will be hot and sunny?