Sunday, March 8, 2009

Temple...Food...Happy...Bowling...

Computer...being...weird...okay, fixed it!

This is a montage of pictures from the last 4 days. Enjoy.

This is me trying to be a little artsy at the temple today after Bessemer Ward Conference. It didn't last long...
I don't mind that shot...I just wish the tree had flowers on it...

This shot would've been fabulous...if it was straight...and I hadn't cut off Moroni's head!
The clouds were doing cool things today. Very pretty.

One of the stupid things I love about my current vehicle is that it has a temp reading. I like it. Especially lately, since it has been showing this! Flip-Flop season is OFFICIALLY here...I really need to save money for a PEDICURE!!!

I was hungry.
Low on cash.
And this is what I had.
I don't know what to call it, but it was good. Just needed butter and more pepper. Yay for squash and brown rice.

So we (the YSA) went to watch...
...the One Pin Wonders...
...(that's why they are called the One Pin Wonders)...
...bowl. It was a wonderful social event. :) (Notice, Lindsey, there is more than just a Book of Mormon space between them, so no worries...we actually tried to get them to pucker up and do a fake kiss picture, but Cody would have none of it...he is quite devoted...)

Oh, yes, I was there too.

We didn't win, but we still had a smile on our faces...

6 comments:

Jane said...

Did they actually HIT the one pin?

Kayla said...

good job with the temple pictures. I even like the one with Moroni's head cut off =) lol poor Moroni =(

Elizabeth said...

Sometimes they did hit the pin...and sometimes they didn't. They didn't bowl very well that day...perhaps it is because we turned it into a social event. :)

Thanaglim said...

Where's this entry?

Disappointed...television (or, as I lovingly nicknamed this section: I/we)

My blog roll keeps saying you updated your blog but whenever I click on it it says entry not found????

The Allen Fam said...

Dont' forget that my current location on the map would be from Tempe AZ as that is where I am till Sunday. Love you!!!

April Lauren said...

Okay, I think it is soooo funny that you wrote that perhaps they did not bowl well because we turned it into a social event. haha. PS, I borrowed some of your pictures for my blog! :) See you tonight!