Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pollen...Cakes...

As promised, pictures of what Elizabeth is suffering from:

You can see tracks in the parking garage from cars driving on all the pollen that is on the ground...
...you can see it on your car...

...especially when you live in the South and due to the high humidity you wake up to a completely wet car...and the pollen makes your car look...well...interesting...when you turn on the windshield fluid to help clean, the water is completely yellow...disgusting!!!

Good news! Finally on a medication that works!! I am so grateful for modern day medical innovations...I felt a million times better today, so hopefully tomorrow with it being the second day of medication AND rain in the forecast, Elizabeth will be good as new.

//////////////////////////////////////////

So I have seen a couple of pretty cool looking cakes recently, and I just wanted to share.

This picture is from Dana's birthday bash. I moved in with her and her husband soon after I came to Alabama.

Yes, they are big LSU fans...and that chocolate cake was absolutely AMAZING!

lol, this is what happens when a little girl goes unnoticed for a while around a bright-colored frosted cake...

This is the cake that we ordered today for my boss's birthday. Doesn't that just look awesome!? The only problem was that the frosting was too sweet. It needed whipped frosting...

1 comment:

heidi said...

too sweet? whipped frosting? shame on you. that's just gross.
ironically enough, my word verification is fangsb. how do you like that miss vampire?