Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Calling...

I just realized tonight that I am going to have NO life until after July. Pre-Camp, Seminary Graduation, Girl's Camp and Youth Conference...AND there are all the meetings, gathering of registration forms, money money money, agendas, excel databases, etc...AND the multi-stake dance, ward conferences, General Young Women's Broadcast, etc...

:) It's going to be awesome though. Totally worth it.

It's a good thing I don't have a boyfriend right now...cause if I did, I might have to break up with him just so that I could work on my thesis...now is not the 'appropriate time in life'...

(BTW, I am sleeping through the night, two nights of 7 1/2 hours, so, so far so good...haha, I feel like some of my friends blogs where they report quite often how long their baby is sleeping, except I am reporting about myself... :) )

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yay for sleeping! I would be a total monster if I did not get eight hours a night, and for more than one night? Let's not even go there. Good thing you are a nicer person than I.