Monday, March 30, 2009

Las Sagradas Escrituras

Nope, I don't speak Spanish. The only other language I speak kinda well is German. Although I spoke the one Spanish line I know quite well today on the phone: "Uno Momento"...I then passed the line over to Jason (el jefe) since he speaks Spanish quite well...

Nope, I thought it would be noteworthy to point out that the Church is coming out with a Spanish version of the LDS Bible! Totally cool in my mind...

It is especially cool to me, because my ancestor was the first one to translate a part of the Book of Mormon into Spanish under the direction of President Brigham Young.

This has been quite the undertaking, and I know that it will truly benefit millions of members of the Church. I think it's cool that the Church is announcing this now, when it won't actually be published until September. It gives members time to save their money so they can purchase their own copy.