Friday, March 13, 2009

Surprise! :)

Friday morning...which means the ringer on my phone is turned OFF...no alarms, no texts, no phone calls. Thursday night is the one night that I do that.

I wake up and there is a message on my voicemail. My cousin Scott and his family are moving back to Arizona...which is awesome...but I am sad because they aren't here in the South with me anymore.

Anyways, he and his brother Steven were driving the cars out to Arizona and it turns out their route was taking them through my town! So we had lunch at Full Moon BBQ.

Steven...

And Scott (wearing his favorite shirt) and I...with what's left of my double chin...believe it or not, I have lost 3 MORE pounds...

...I call this his Jones look...Jones is his son who always has this look on his face when I take a picture of him...here is Jones:

See? :)

I was so glad they thought of me and that I don't work on Fridays so I could meet up with them! It was great to visit with them. And it was great to feel really short...when I am so far away from my family, I forget the feeling...I LOVE my cousins...

No comments: