Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forgot About This...

So I TOTALLY forgot about these pictures! Since it is WELL past the wedding, I have no qualms putting up these pictures of oh so beautiful, gorgeous, darling, sweet, fabulous sister. These are the wedding dress shopping pictures. SO glad she came to Arizona and involved me in this part of her wedding planning. :)

Pretty, lots of lace...

Gosh, she is so pretty. She could make a potato sack look good on her I think.

Cool train, huh?

But alas, not the one. It had too much going on...

This one, I have to admit, was my FAVORITE...I mean, look at that...

Seriously, quite lovely. But no, not the one.

This one was nice as well...


But wait...
So Emily practically went crazy-go-nuts when she saw this dress...

Like any girl would, she had already spent a great deal of time online looking for a dress. From the moment she laid eyes on this dress online she liked it. Showed-it-to-Ison-and-everything liked it.

And then she put it on.

Yeah, it suited her. She was quite splediforously GORGEOUS in this dress at the wedding. And it totally fits her personality. AND she got a fabulous deal on the dress, since we bought it in June. Seriously, if you want to find a wedding dress for a good deal, buy it in June at Arizona Bridal Warehouse. She got a skirt (one of the slightly poofy ones), a tiara...and something else that I can't remember for free with it.



K, sorry, it's sideways, I know now NOT to take videos with my camera sideways...just turn your laptop over or turn your head...this is just too cute...

1 comment:

EmilyLemily said...

I also got a dress bag for free that day. :) I love that you have all these pictures! Could you email me them? :)

All those dresses look so good! I had forgotten about some of them...not that first lacy one though...I really liked that one, but the one I got was my dream dress!

Thanks for putting these pictures up! I'll have to have Ison look at them...even though he was there when I was trying them on. ;) And then I got to show his mother that night when we went to see her at his brother's house.