Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Post...

Dear Blog-followers:

I apologize if your blogroll shows a post on my blog from last night...I did make a post, and then I decided to delete it because I wanted to edit it. I do not know any way besides making this post to remove that post from your blogroll.

I am not sure if I will get to editing this week or not. MAYBE tomorrow, but I just realized that I am feeding the missionaries tomorrow (I thought it was Thursday, but tomorrow works out FAR better) and I have some last minute planning and cooking to do...

I have been busy because I had to take my car to the body shop this week...not a big deal, just taking up time...no, I didn't get into ANOTHER accident, thankfully. A friend just rubbed his car against mine and messed up the bumper slightly. I do find it amusing that it happened pretty much exactly a year after my accident...okay, accidents...last year. :)

Car is now fixed and BEAUti...wait, well, they didn't wash it because the paint has to set for a couple of days, but I am taking it in next week and they are going to detail it for me...YAY!!! They don't charge extra for it or ANYTHING...I am totally doing a full entry as an advertisement for this place once I have pictures of pretty car...

Much love,

Elizabeth

No comments: