Thursday, March 5, 2009

Around the World...and Funny

K, so if you scroll down to the very bottom of my blog, you will find a visitor's map.

I like it. I look at it almost everyday. Most places that pop up on the map are totally understandable...for example, pretty much every hit you see that is from the state of Arizona is family, minus two...actually three right now. I know who is checking out my blog from Panama, Albuquerque, Los Angeles, etc...

What I find even more intriguing are the hits from places like Moscow (as in Russia) which I got yesterday, and Switzerland which was last week. WHO in the world is checking out my blog from there? I have gotten numerous places in South America, a hit or two from Africa, sometimes Australia...I don't think I have ever gotten a hit from Asia...hrmm...but they are all just random hits.

And then, there is Deland, FL.

Yes, whoever you are that is from Deland, FL. I have noticed you check out my blog everyday. I have NO idea who you are, but I have noticed you seem to be very interested in my blog...

I used to have an avid follower from Oregon, but he/she went away. Perhaps the Oregon follower is now the Deland, FL follower...

Am I concerned about stalkers? No, not really. Perhaps I should be. I have had one before, at ASU, and that did scare me at the time, but luckily I was surrounded by lovely and numerous priesthood holders all over the campus, so I was fine. And I am friends with Heidi, and as you can see from THIS blog post of hers, you don't want to mess with her...:)

/////////////////////////////////////////////

LINK

Discovery of this video made on Noel's blog. I enjoyed it VERY much.

5 comments:

heidi said...

i used to have an avid deland florida reader. i think it is someone in alabama whose computer network is through florida somehow.
thanks so much for the wedding dress pictures. i am such a sucker for wedding dresses. i need to get another one soon.

Kira said...

Deltona, not DeLand :)

Elizabeth said...

Kira! As in Emily's best friend through High School!?!! How in the WORLD are you??? So excited that you found me...I hear you are teaching at an Elementary School down there. Totally cool!!

Kira said...

Definitely! Although she never wrote me back after her wedding announcement, but I would suppose that a person would get very busy planning a wedding and being married and all.

I am doing well, teaching math in middle school. It's awesome. I followed Emily's link from her facebook to her blog to your blog :) I'm glad you're all doing well too!

EmilyLemily said...

Kira! Sorry I didn't write/call you back! I promise to be better...*repentant look*