Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleep...Small World...

I slept in.

I know, my doctor isn't going to be happy with me. It's not my fault that the bottom fell out of the sky two nights in a row. Hard to sleep when the rain is hitting your window so erratically. Seriously, I don't know how my roommate slept through the storm that hit at 4am Thursday morning...it sounded like Hurricane Katrina all over again...

Oh, but it felt so good to sleep in today. I love having a 4 day week at work. And I really am such a night owl...read, watch movies, talk on the phone if I can get anyone to...

///////////////////////////////////////////////

I am absolutely amazed at how small a world this is. I know I recently wrote a post on this, but how in the world do people find my blog??? I have tried a number of searches on google, and I just don't see how they found it! Unless you search 'amazing music theorist' (which is quite misleading because I am NOT) I just don't see how they find it.

Suddenly I seem to have a few fans from Las Vegas...totally nuts...

6 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I am deliciously amused at that myself ;) When you comin' to visit, fool??

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

My mom, your Aunt Saundra, lives in Las Vegas. And so does Aunt Stephanie and her kids.

Ashley said...

I am so jealous of your 4 day work week. I'm a night owl too. So not a morning person! And, a lot of people just click on links from other blogs and it eventually gets to yours. I find myself checking peoples' blogs I've never even met.

Thanaglim said...

they can usually find it through other people, really isn't that hard if someone who knows someone who knows someone so on so forth`

Elizabeth said...

Tiffany- True! But I am kinda thinking that a few of the people that have been checking it out aren't one of them...I have gotten some interesting comments on a recent post...but who knows, it could be one of my lovely Aunts out there, or even a cousin...

Jane said...

Sleeping in is such a delicious feeling.