Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alright, let's get this going!

Yes, I am doing NaBloPoMo. Hoorah!

Planned to post about all kinds of wonderfulness that happened over the last few weeks, but the news items today are as follows:

I really hate being sick.

Slept ten hours, woke up with nasal congestion, headache and a rather unforgiving sore throat that is making life difficult. This started up last night, and I am not at all sad I set up someone to work for me this morning. Working while feeling like this would majorly suck.

Now, if only I could get someone to cover for me at the afternoon job...maybe a miracle will happen and I will feel better in a couple of hours.

blah.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Unless you have a much nicer cold than I had, a few hours won't help. I was in bed for three days and still am coughing quite a bit.
I am so sorry. Being sick sucks the big one.

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

What is NaBloPoMo? The BloMeDoTak?