Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thoughts at Midnight.

The inability to fall asleep before midnight is really annoying.

I read somewhere that the average person falls asleep withing 7 minutes. I think I'd pay a great deal of money to somehow fall asleep that quickly without resorting to drugs.

I really do like sleep. Really. I do. I just have severe difficulties falling into it.

Over The Rainbow is now stuck in my head for whatever random reason.

I did something brave today. I am proud of myself. You know that quote 'All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come of it' from We Bought A Zoo. Yeah, that was me today. Nope, you don't get to know.

I really want to fall asleep.

I am grateful to have the internet back in my life. It really is a wonderful thing.

But still, I want to fall asleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know your pain all to well. My avg. is around 1.5 hours on a good day.

Jane said...

I am so sorry you don't get to sleep well. I suppose you've tried all the sleep tricks; counting, massage, music, aromatherapy, etc.
I wish you good snoozing.