Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh Blessed Thursday

I look forward to Thursdays. I work 5 hours at one place and 4 at the other. I am off at 7. Which is the first evening I get to myself for the week.

Mondays there is FHE. Not that I really go to FHE. But if I don't have anything else I need to do, I will go to FHE. Which doesn't exactly happen very often. My name is Elizabeth, and I am in inactive FHE goer. I usually call my Mom to have an over the phone FHE. :) Yes, it counts. I am only sealed to my Mom and Dad, so they are the only real 'family' I have FHE with anyways.

Tuesdays I have voice class. Which usually goes until 9:30. Even though it is supposed to get done at 9. I am not complaining.

Wednesdays I teach until 8:15.

So Thursdays are a relief to say the least. And BONUS: the next day is Friday. It means I survived the week.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Amen to that! I like Friday the best because it's the last day of the work week and the insanity of the weekend hasn't started yet.