Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday, Monday...

Considering this is the Monday of a 3 day work week, it really felt more Wednesdayish to me...although rather Mondayish things happened...such as the computer system we use at the morning gig failing big time. I could look at it all I wanted, I just couldn't add, edit, enter, etc. VERY ANNOYING.

But really, this is going to be a lovely week no matter what. Pay day is tomorrow, I get to have a big meal with a bunch of people I love, shopping, and the Iron Bowl. Who could complain, huh?

Who wants to take bets on how many of my students end up cancelling on me this week (or no showing, like student #1 did tonight?)? I bet at least one more doesn't come. I mean, it is a holiday weekend...I am actually surprised I was able to reschedule them all.

Hoping I can get all my shopping done before the stores get crazy...food shopping, not the other shopping. Have a list of things I need to get to brine my turkey! Oh, and I need a turkey. Eeps, the thing will need to defrost...hope the salt in the brine will help it along...

And...cut!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I really dislike shopping on the day before Thanksgiving. People are not nice and there are so many of them...
Christmas is so much easier.