Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sabbath Musings? Roll Tide!!

Well, to me it's still Saturday night, BUT the clock says it's after midnight, so this will count as my post for the 4th.

ROLL TIDE!! Oh my goodness, but that was a nail-biting game!! What an incredible ending! I hope if you were watching anything on TV last night you watched that game!!!

SO glad we won. We barely pulled that off...

And I'm glad next weeks game is a not too worry at all about team.

Yes, I titled this Sabbath musings. If we were in Alabama this Sabbath morning, we would be hearing multiple people bearing their testimonies on the game. Seriously. OR they would tie some aspect of the game into a gospel principle. It's amazing how many principles of the Gospel tie into football.

Anyways. Roll Tide Roll! Congrats on the win! Yeldon, I hope you get whatever you want for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I only saw the highlights after the game but was so glad to see the win!
And I hear you about the testimonies for football. OR basketball. Or whatever the local sport is.
People are weird.