Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Deed is done...

Before...


After



What do you think looks better in my messy garage....?


////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I bought it.

I tell you what though...I wanted to cry while I was signing my life today. I was all by myself. Signing all these papers. By myself. I really did feel quite alone. Driving home I felt like...well, different.

I made a decision: I am NEVER signing a bunch of papers all by myself AGAIN! I need the moral support.

Although...I did do that all by myself. Maybe I will be better next time. :)

Don't worry, every time I get more into the being excited about having a car that runs, runs well, and will continue to run.

(oh, and the drink thingy's...they glow at night when the headlights are on! How cool is that!?!?!)

6 comments:

Em said...

Wow, that's really pretty. I know what you mean about signing your life away - I will never buy a NEW car again! And I definatly have to have someone there for moral support while signing papers! I just found your site... I'm not Mormon, but I'm sorry to hear about your church leader. I hope you feel better about it soon! Em

Janel said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You are now officially a woman!! Go Miss Independent!!

Jane said...

I totally love the new car. And it make the garage look awesome!! :-)

Aimee said...

Love it! Good for you.

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

Whistle Whistle fancy car! I am so jealous! Especially a crossover. That's the next car we are getting. You'll have to take us on a road trip sometime soon.

Marla said...

Love the car! It looks great...but I bet it looks even better when you are sitting in the driver's seat!