Friday, January 25, 2008

Thanks!!! and I need Opinions, Bloggers!

Thank you to all of you who have left comments on my blog entries. I am trying to be better about replying, and I am so danged tired tonight, replies will come tomorrow...but tomorrow is looking INCREDIBLY busy so at the very latest SUNDAY.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Opinions needed on:




What do you think of this car? I quite possibly will be the owner of this beast in like a few days. It is a Dodge Caliber. I am looking into a 2007 with 15000 miles on it. I have to make a decision quick because:

1. I need a new car

2. My car (the totaled one) will be given over to the insurance company as soon as Mom gives them the title

3. Do you realize what happens to rental car prices when the SUPER BOWL just happens to be taking place in your city? I CANNOT AFFORD A RENTAL CAR this week! Post Super Bowl prices will go down about a gazillion dollars.

Thanks in advance for your opinions, comments, etc.

Oh, I am getting it for just under $13,500. I am adding a 4 year 80,000 mile warranty which is $1200 (you will NOT be able to talk me out of that, a warranty is INCREDIBLY important to me) and w/ taxes and such I am being approved for a $15000-$16000 loan. Haven't actually officially cranked out all the numbers yet, did a little bit of them today. This will take a few days. I just need opinions on the car itself. If you know of any major flaws with this vehicle I need to know now.

Oh, and the color in the picture is the color I am getting. Isn't it pretty?

4 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I've never bought a new car, but I'm thinking this looks cute and has all the places to put cellos and nice boys. Make sure whatever car you get has good gas mileage!!

Anonymous said...

We got a silver one back in May of last year. We like it and it has good gas mileage. It is a perfect little car. We like it. It was cheap.

Kim

Marla said...

get it! it looks good, it will last you a long time...it will be a good investment!!!! Then drive up to Utah (when the weather clears) so we can have our girls night and go cruisin' in your new car...down to the roundabout and back...yeeeeeah babeeee!!!!

Caroline said...

Wouldn't be my choice of a car, but I am a momma of two and love my big ole' SUV!
So, looks like a good choice for you. You deserve it!