Monday, January 28, 2008

New Roomie...test drive...and basketcasedness

She has officially moved in! Her name is Diana. She has SEVEN gaming systems...I am going to have to reinforce the fact that I am an incredibly light sleeper...

She moved in and then directly left. But she seems cool. I have a feeling she will be away a lot. But she seems cool.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Test drove the Caliber today. I like it. It handles fine for me, it has a CD player, an auxiliary hook up, room enough in the back seat with the front seat all the way back, room for the cello, and all that jazz. No power windows, no power locks. You have to manually pull up the locks. I could care less about that. Do I need to post a picture of my car? Believe me, this car will be a step in the right direction.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yeah, I ALMOST cried a bunch of times today. I am like this when someone who means a lot to me dies. It will pass one of these days, I am sure.

Just not today.

A coworker today sent me an email expressing his condolences about President Hinckley. I work kiddy-corner to him, so he might have seen me having problems today.

You see, I have this condition...it's called basketcasedness.

Very technical term.

And it hits me at random times.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Happy 50th anniversary Lego Bricks!

(If you haven't gone to Google yet today, you have 55 minutes to see the 'Google' written with Lego bricks and with the Lego man sitting on top!)


EDIT: after writing that I reminded myself that I am AMAZING at copy, paste, and right-clicking. So I copied the Google insignia and posted it for your enjoyment. Pretty cute, huh?

2 comments:

Jane said...

It's way late, but me likey the car. If it fits the cello and your budget it sounds like a winner. My car doesn't have power anything either. The locks don't bother me but power windows would be nice...maybe my next car.
P.S. My email: tempest30@gmail.com

Janel said...

I've seen your exact car driving around (red, even!) and it is very cute! I say, if it is gonna fit your lifestyle and budget, no feeling guilty, ya gotta do it!!!