Thursday, January 3, 2008

Going nuts!!! and chocolate and house

Okay, I can't figure out the artist and the name of this song that is stuck in my head! It's a guy singing, starts out with this cute little guitar and piano ditty I think, he sounds like Jack Johnson but I really don't think it is him because I just went through ALL of the lyrics to ALL of his songs and can't find the song I am looking for. It's a love song, and the only words I remember go "la- la- la- la --la- la- love" and that is at the very end of the song. It is such a cute song, and I wanted to buy/download it but I can't find it. HELP! Belle, I think this was used for your wedding photo montage...I think.

That is what is driving me nuts.

Oh, and the fact that people can't drive. :) The End.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have eaten so much chocolate within the last little bit...seriously, chocolate is my friend right now. I was going to be SO good today, and then I got home. Stupid song, making me all crazy.

My friend Julie and I went to Whole Foods Market last night just to walk around and enjoy. I really do like Whole Foods Market, but the prices can get you. Some of the prices are incredibly good though. Their ready to eat on the spot soups for example. Very nicely priced. And they taste incredible! Well, we were walking around and came to the chocolate section. My goodness it looked good. But you pretty much have to be a millionaire to afford it. :( We went to DQ afterwards and got sundaes. I wasn't satisfied.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Productivity actually occurred today when I got home. The naval and clementine trees are feeling a bit naked as I picked a large number of them. There is a lot of satisfaction that comes from picking your own fruit. It is also rather humbling I think. I ate one of the oranges afterwards. People, they are GOOD! Next year they are going to be even better! Organic fertilizer, pruning, painting the trunk so it doesn't get sunburned (did you know orange trees can get sunburned?!?!), the works. It will be GREAT!

I also primed the new wall so that I can paint it this weekend. :) Home Depot will be graced by my presence as brewing excitement builds in the air. Swatches are adorning the living room floor as I am deciding which color to use. I don't think I have quite the right color yet.

Tomorrow night I am going to workout with my roommate, or rather she is going to come along as a 'free guest' to 'check out the place'. I am going to be SO intimidated by her workout. Seriously, she is totally buff. I think even the firefighters are going to watch her in awe.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Is this it? http://youtube.com/watch?v=0XS3y0Gy0UU