Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CEREAL!!!

Last night I went out late and finally bought some milk and some bananas cause I was out of both. Went to bed thinking, I can have cereal for breakfast! YAY!

Woke up late!!! No shower, no breakfast, no cereal. I took one long shot at the pantry where the cereal was sitting, and then walked into the garage and drove to work.

All day at work my stomach was complaining. There must be something I really needed from cereal. I was having cravings, dang it! I needed cereal.

I am working in an area that I usually don't sit in, and because of that I don't have access to my email. I couldn't even complain about not having cereal that morning.

The determination came that I, Elizabeth, was going to have cereal when I got home from work.

My car pulled into the garage, I walked into the house straight back to my room to change, and for some reason my body decided I needed to lay down on the bed. "My goodness, it feels REALLY good to lay down, hmm, maybe I can wait just a minute to eat..."

I was out. I didn't wake up until my roommate got home from practice. I think my body was telling me that I needed sleep a little bit more than anything. Goal: get to bed earlier every night until I can get a full 8 hours of sleep. :)

When I did wake up, I walked into the kitchen like a zombie, scared my roommate to death I think, and you know what I did?

I ate me a very nice bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Yum!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Did you know that when you mix no sugar added chocolate ice cream and milk it makes a really bad milk shake? You know how to fix that? :) Hershey's chocolate syrup. Takes care of everything.

I know, I know. Defeats the purpose of 'no-sugar added'. My roomie already pointed this out to me.

Night!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I totally get you on the cereal. Love me some Rice Krispies in the morning.
(I love Slipper & the Rose too!)

Marla said...

I did the same thing...not with the cereal...but coming home and crashing for a few hours. I'm with you on that goal for getting 8 hours of sleep a night!