Friday, January 11, 2008

I am up late, I know. Can't sleep yet.

So what do I do when I can't sleep? Well, connect my camera to my computer to let the battery recharge and...oh yes! DOWNLOAD the few pictures I took to my computer. So, here ya go:



This is Wyatt attempting to bowl with Wii. You can see Monique on the couch doing it at the same time. He did quite well!



Here is Steven showing the girls what's what. The kids had a blast!



This is what happens when you give a 3 year old your camera. Hand over lens, and a great shot of someone's rear. :)



Practice does make perfect though. This is the shot that was supposed to happen all along. Nice work David! (Oh, and Uncle Kent really isn't this scary)



These pictures are totally out of order, sorry. One of my favorite things to do is go see the Christmas lights at the temple. I went three times this year! This is the best shot I was able to get this year. I need to practice more with this camera when in comes to night shots...



This is right after I opened the Christmas gift box, pulled out the camera, and installed the battery. I turned to the cutest girl I know who just happened to be sitting next to me that Christmas morning and snapped a shot of her. Isn't she cute???



And this is the second shot. Now, I don't mean to sound prideful, but I think I gave the best gift to Daddy this year. He kept picking it back up and reading it. It's called Presidents and Prophets. It's about all the dealings and interactions over the years between the US president and the Prophet of the Church. My Dad LOVED it!



Back to the New Year's party. This is what I love. Everyone everywhere, talking, joking, having a good time. Oh, and right smack in the middle is my new roommate who came to join the fun. I think she had a blast at the party. I am going to convert her to get a blog, just you wait! Some of you Alabama people should recognize her!



This is another wonderful thing about these gatherings. We have some incredible massagers in this family. Okay, okay, the really wonderful thing about this picture is that beautiful little baby in Barron's hands. Scott and Penny's firstborn son! He is DARLING!!! Jones is just precious!



Oh, and I couldn't not put this picture on here. You see, Robert is ALWAYS afraid that I am going to tickle him. I think I actually didn't tickle him once the whole night. I think it drove him mad...cause I think he actually LIKES being tickled. :) Notice the pillows/blankets that are supposed to fortress him from me. :)

Anyways, can you see the thrill/fear in his eyes? Yeah, totally fun.

Hope you enjoyed the montage!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Great pictures! Looks like the holidays were so fun! I need to come out for one of those family new year parties!!! :P