Monday, January 21, 2008

My TLC weekend

I went to my Aunt Nancy's house for the WHOLE weekend. Just got back this morning. And you know what I did the whole time???

NOTHING!!!

It was wonderful. I relaxed, I ate, I slept, watched movies, played Bupkiss, went to Church. It was loverly.

I am much better now. The doctor had me get a TON of X-Ray's to make sure my spine is in one piece and gave me prescription strength Aleve to alleviate the swelling and the pain. I can tell when it is time to take another pill...like right now, but I have to take it with food.

My left arm is still not 100% but it will be. It's much better than it was. After playing with the kids over the weekend, I have no worries it will be in tip top shape soon.

I love my cousins kids! And I think they love me. It's like a dog-pile when they see me, they come running for me and I get tons and tons of hugs. There is nothing like being loved by these kids. It's fun, Nathan even started warming up to me. He is such a cutie pie.

I will upload a few pictures I took at some point. Not right now though...I think I am going to take a nap. I had to wake up early so my aunt could bring me home...lucky me, I get the day off! Yay for holidays!

2 comments:

Janel said...

Whew! Since you hadn't updated I was starting to get worried and I was going to call you right this minute if you hadn't updated. I'm so glad you are feeling better, sounds like you had a fun weekend! :D

Marla said...

Take care of yourself...I'm glad you had some R&R! Love ya cuz!