Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I figured out why...and painting!..and redheads

Well, it's funny that I mentioned the frozen custard as possibly being the reason why I felt like something bad was about to happen. After writing that blog entry, I went to sleep and woke up 2 hours later having some pretty decent pains in the general area of the digestive tract and other connected areas. No details, but I think I lost about 5 pounds last night. I blame the custard. (which really means I blame my stupidity for EATING that much custard)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Both rooms are painted! Yay! I have to do another coat in the smaller room and another coat just on the new wall in the master bedroom.

I couldn't have done it without (1) the roommate who is proving highly entertaining as well as very giving and useful, (2) a girl from my ward who is really fun and sweet and might really want to take cello lessons from me (yay!), and (3) a guy that I have mentioned before here on this blog. I still think he is really sweet and cute. Hmm...well, it was wonderful of him to come over and help paint. I am going to have a dinner party and invite him over I have decided. He did the same for me, so why not for him. :) He is incredibly shy, though, so I doubt anything is ever going to happen.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Despite the cuteness of the painter, there is still this redheaded guy who I have mentioned before too.

*sidenote: can't BELIEVE I am talking about guys this much. Must mean I am really moving on all of a sudden or something...

He is SO lovely. Really. He wasn't at Church on Sunday (sad), but he was at FHE last night (YES!). Ah, he is so beautiful, and a good couple of inches taller than me. He seems to have his head screwed on straight, which is good. I really don't know that much about him though. I would LIKE to.

I was planning on going to ward temple night tomorrow night (Wednesday) but I forgot that I asked my cousin to come over and help me out with my house. I need to get base board put down and the outlets need to be finished in the new wall (he is an electrician and has all kinds of smarts about those kinds of things...I don't). I can't cancel on him, so unless I call and he asks if we could possibly change the date I will be here watching and helping in awe as he does all kinds of cool things with the wires that are currently poking out of my wall. :)

Why would I want to cancel my cousin besides the fact that I LOVE going to the temple...the redheaded guy might be there! That's why! Duh! :)

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Janel said...

Every time you say "redheaded guy" I think 2 things....Charlie Brown and the little redhaired girl, and when you say he is beautiful I think you might have a crush on Edward Cullen! LOL!!!!! My brain is dumb, I know.

At least you figured out what was wrong with your stomach. I get that feeing all the time, I wish it was from something I ate, but its not. (sigh)

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I actually think that too when I say 'red-headed guy'. I am obsessed with Peanuts...especially Snoopy. And I haven't read those books yet, so I had NO idea who Edward Cullen is until I googled him. :) lol

EmilyLemily said...

Edward Cullen is wonderful!!!! I just love those books so much and can't wait for the final book and the movie that comes out in December! I'm glad that you are talking about boys again. And I'm glad that the rooms are coming along well. Love you lots! I go to Las Cruces tomorrow morning!!! Yay!