Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Browsing...AWESOME...

I went browsing through some files to see if I can clean up my computer a bit and came across this picture of me:

:) I LOVE this picture...I love the hair, the snowman, the me looking over my shoulder pose...and I just look happy...this is from Christmas 2006...

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Ya'll might be sick of hearing about me playing softball, but this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it...

So I was on the 'sub' list when I showed up to softball tonight...probably because I majorly STUNK, was sick and got injured last Thursday...

Halfway through the game I was subbed in...

Caught a fly ball, bare-handed a grounder, got on base (the hit was awful...if I had been bunting it would've been perfect...but I made it on base), and went around the bases to score...

I was SOOOOOOO happy at the end of the game.

I feel good (duhnuhduhnuhduhnuhduh)...I knew that I would now (duhnuhduhnuhduhnuhduh)...

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Congrats on making a sweet play!!!!!! And that picture is super cute:)

Jane said...

I'm on board with the softball posts - I can live vicariously through you since our ward is so old they would dislocate a shoulder just looking at a softball.