Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday...

Yep. It's my birthday.

26 has been a fairly uneventful year. I only moved three times, from Arizona to Alabama, and then moving residence twice when I arrived.

I managed no major injuries. Just one great big goose egg on my shin.

No relationships to speak of. Some dating, but nothing more than that.

Gained a brother-in-law who is splendiforous to say the least...my sister has fabulous taste in men...

Most of this year consisted of working a job, going to Church, and moonlighting as a music theory masters student...

I have to say, 26 was FAR better than 25 was...

I have grown up some. Getting a little better I think...

Here's to the beginning of 27. Hopefully I keep going in the correct direction...:)

6 comments:

Janel said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Happy Birthday!! Mine was yesterday - I didn't realize we were only a day apart (well, a day and 7 years apart)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!

The Allen Fam said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday to you! Congratulations on getting smarter with the birthdays!

EmilyLemily said...

Glad to know you think I have great taste in men! I sure do think that I do! ;)

Hope your birthday was fantastic! And is that picture taken of you at work with lots of lovely files behind you?