Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Loop...2 for 3...

K, so the Blue Angels were in town over General Conference weekend. I of course went out of town to Atlanta, BUT they arrived in town early and had to practice. I tried to get closer to them to get a really cool video...but alas they had to eat dinner by the time I got out closer to where they were hovering...

So here is a video of the Blue Angels doing a loop from the view of my office...the speck you see with a white trail behind it is actually FOUR planes...it's really kinda boring...I really should've added some music in the background, but I am just that lazy to not do that tonight...just start playing some really cool song and press play...:)



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

These are pictures from our first softball game. We are in a Church League...Church as in a bunch of churches in the area...there is NO WAY we could have an LDS sports league out here...at least not yet...


Andrew pitching. Steven covering 1st.


Pace at short, Janna and Kris outfield...

Kelly second, April third, and that's me WAY OUT at Right field...


This is a really embarrassing shot...yes, that's me...


That's me at third. I was 2 for 3 getting on base, and I was brought home both times...not bad, .6667 on base average so far...:) They have weird rules, so we ended with a tie. Fun times. I need to remember to stretch though, I have this massive knot in my right thigh...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

k, I just watched the video after I posted...just wait about 6 seconds, you will see it...:) I may post a better video tomorrow...maybe...

EmilyLemily said...

I love that you're doing softball! What fun!