Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whatever...Facebook Decision...

I know, I know, it is so cheery and bright and such, it makes a number of you want to ralph, but I don't care, I really do like this background.

I will bring out my alter ego dark side every once in a while...:) Or maybe I should just make another blog? Hmm...

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I have officially decided to not re-enter the world of Facebook.

Why? I mean, for crying out loud, my Mom is on there!

I don't want to. I have a lot of reasons for not getting on there, but this is the main one. I just don't want to be on there. And I don't want everyone knowing everything about me. I tell you more about me on this blog than I probably really should, to be honest with you.

And I don't need Facebook.

I know, I can control a lot of things on my own facebook profile. I've heard that before, and I used to be on it once upon an eon ago.

I just don't want to be on Facebook.

No comments: