Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Other Side...Projects...

The current 'favorite' song:



(sorry it's a video, I don't know if I can just post a song on here or not...I know you can on tumblr, but not sure about blogger)

...and NO it's not because of the movie, I discovered Muse through other means and this is my favorite of their repertoire...it took FOREVER for my Pandora radio station to finally play it even though I added the song itself to add variety)

It's FAB-u-lous, in my humble opinion...

/////////////////////////////////////////////

I have a couple of projects going right now. In fact, I have a lot of projects going right now. But I am putting all but two of them on hold. I realized I was getting distracted again from things I needed to focus on...once I finish a project, then I will dive into another one...

#1 Project: Finish Thesis
#2 Project: It's a Secret...sorry dearies...

Here goes...I need a couple of really productive weekends...I think next weekend won't be (it's a VERY important weekend...for more than one reason! Any guesses why? Hint: 8 days...from the date of this post, that is...) but this weekend should be very productive.

I have NOTHING planned besides the service project Saturday morning and our softball team's practice afterwards...MUST WEAR SUNSCREEN...oh, and Church...:)

Easter is upon us. Alas, the Elizabeth isn't going home. Stuck here in Alabama. YES, I used the word 'stuck'...that is because I am 'stuck' here...I love all of you lovelies here in Dixie, but home is in New Mexico and Arizona. One of my main impulses to get the thesis done is to be one step closer to moving back out West...but in reality it's just one step closer to starting the PhD program and THEN moving back out West so that the Elizabeth can do this again:


No, not make a guy make those kinds of faces around me! (it doesn't matter where I am, they seem to make that and other interesting faces when they are in my presence...) Be in the Pageant again of course...sillies...

And of course be around the family...and return to the heat (what was with that cold spell??? Doesn't mother nature understand the word 'spring'?)

1 comment:

Nilla said...

That cold snap in April has been happening for as long as I can remember. But, it's a sure sign that the cold is over. It should warm up consistently (all the way up to the hot hot hot and humid of summer ;)) from here on out!

Best of luck on accomplishing your goals!!!