Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wow...Sharing...

I walked around for about 2 1/2 hours I guess (not really sure about that, might have only been 1 1/2 hours...didn't really pay attention to when we started and stopped) doing a service project and then practiced softball for 1 1/2 hours...

I hurt...

I think (hope) it's just from the baseball practice. It felt so good to practice. Our first and evidently ONLY real practice before our first game Tuesday...this will be fun! But seriously, I am SOOOO sore...

I totally stunk it up out there hitting, that's for sure...Steven, April and Rachel stayed after to allow me some batting practice, which allowed me to rally my spirits...I just needed a good pitcher :)...I really can hit...always to the left, but I can hit! And hopefully with more batting practice and with gain of muscles that have been left dormant for a VERY long time, I will get better...

I seriously hurt though. Can't wait to see how I feel in the morning!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

In honor of Easter, I bring you this wonderful video to watch. It is snippets from the best talk given at Conference, in my opinion.



This talk was awesome! I strongly suggest watching the whole thing, but this gives you an idea of how fantastically amazing it is...

No comments: