Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Are you KIDDING me???

What was one of the headlines on AOL news as I was checking my email? Here, here you go:

The air trapped inside the bag that is holding your newly dry cleaned laundry may up your risk of getting cancer.

Seriously people, let's get this straight right here and right now: EVERYTHING can cause cancer. Even the stuff that supposedly fixes cancer can cause cancer.

I am not trying to take having cancer lightly. Three of my grandparents died because of various forms of cancer. I know plenty of people who have cancer and are fighting it...

...but, seriously, come on.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Its amazing the things that make the news...I am right there with ya!

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Love the blog background! I agree with you...I feel like I have strong case to never clean my house again...doing so, I believe, is super-hazardous to my health. When you smell a clean house, you're only smelling chemicals that dirty the lungs...Are rumors of your migrations South true?

Jane said...

Too true.