Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Question for Ya'll

What do you think:

Long hair (well, longer hair)




...or short hair:

Granted the first picture is a professional picture (thank you Michael!) and my hair was SMOKIN' that day (thank you Janel!) and the other two the hair isn't exactly stellar...especially with the sunglasses pulling it back in the second short hair picture...and not professional...

...I am lacking in pictures of myself, I mostly have pictures of other people...

Anyways, what do you think? I have just been pining for long hair again, and the forces that be say keep it short because it looks so good short...but I want long hair...

So, yeah, thoughts? Most of you have seen me with both when the hair was working and not working...so just wondering what the masses think...

7 comments:

Thanaglim said...

I personally like the length it was in the professional picture.

Clint said...

Longer

Ashley said...

Longer. Definitely. But it looks good both ways :)

Thanaglim said...

if you need more convincing makes your face look thinner

Jane said...

I am a sucker for a well set up picture so my gut says longer - that is a gorgeous shot - but do what you want not what we want since you have to live with it.

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

I like long but I think I am a little partial to long hair since that's the way I like mine =) Honestly you look gorgeous with either legnth

Elizabeth said...

k, no one let me cut my hair before my sisters wedding, k? I should actually make a post on the blog making this request...:)