Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Schedule for the Next Week

Today: pack, clean, pack, clean, go to friends B'Day bash, MAYBE see some family...

Sunday: sleep in, Church, family (as much as I can see)

Monday: last day of work, pack whatever is left, replacing of the garbage disposal (hopefully), hang out with family for FHE hopefully or MAYBE go out to dinner with an aunt or...something...

Tuesday: clean, clean out garage a bit, pack all of my clothes, figure out how I am fitting everything (including Charlie Brown and Fragile----pronounced Fra-gee-lay----should be a doo-hickey over the e, but I don't know how to add that on using blogger...) into my car, go out on the town with a friend...

Wednesday: whatever is leftover from packing, cleaning, whatever, see family and friends...MAYBE leave for New Mexico this day...maybe...

Thursday: DEFINITELY leave for New Mexico if I haven't already...hang out with 'rents and sister and future bro

Friday: Drive to Oklahoma City or Little Rock...we shall see how I am doing by the time I get to Oklahoma, I will probably be beat, but whatev's...if you all have peoples I can stay with let me know...but I MAY just go ahead and get a hotel anyways...yes I am driving by myself...

Saturday: Drive to Tuscaloosa, Alabama...ROLL TIDE!!!

Sunday: Go to Church, happy reunions with friends, and some random stuff that fits in the 'other' category...

Monday: First day of work and back to the grindstone with the masters...wish me luck!

Wow...I can't believe it's here already..............slightly overwhelming...

4 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

Quite the schedule...I'm tired from just reading it! Can't wait to see you this week, though!

Scott Raisor said...

yeah come and visit us

Ashley said...

Wow. Busy, busy. Where will you be working and living?

Jane said...

That is an ambitious schedule!! Drive safely and rest when you need to! That is a long drive. All the best in Alabama and on the MAsters.