Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Historian...

I have been dubbed the family historian...I forget who called me that, but I like the title! :) I won't be here for a year at least though...well, I will be here for New Year's, of course, but I will be in Alabama the rest of the time. I get to go to Atlanta when Scott and Penny have son #2 though, excited for that!!


NEways, here's proof I was at Nick and Bethany's ward for the big occassion. These are the adoring cousins crowding around the cute baby with the cute outfit...


The family...Isn't that the coolest baby carrier...fyi, when I have kids, I want THAT for my baby shower...Nick was fixing his hair in this picture...


You can kinda see his novel hair in this picture of him and his Uncle Tom...this kid has the coolest and CUTEST hair...it just sticks straight up!

I got there just as Nick started the blessing, so I sneaked in the door and stood there while the blessing occurred. Evidently Mom (Bethany), Grand-ma-ma (Bethany's Mom) and baby arrived just before the blessing happened, so it was a hand-off with the baby...and he evidently was hungry while the blessing happened cause he was sure crying! :) It was a very sweet blessing, they are just so happy to have him.

Lots of family there...good times...


Here is the birthday boy with his baby boy. Steven is 25 today, happy birthday! I went over with him and Mindy to Aunt Marilyn's (they were all at the baby blessing as well) and had pork chops, corn on the cob, salad and this amazing potato/onion thing that probably was made with lots of butter because it tasted SOOOOOOO good!!! I loved it. Oh, and chocolate cake. :)


Gotcha! FINALLY got a picture of Tyler. Two pictures actually, but this one is by far the best. Isn't he handsome? Seriously good lookin' kid. Every time I have tried to get a picture of him something hasn't worked...usually it involves him running off...future incredibly amazing soccer player on our hands...he is so big! He is going to be SO tall...

/////////////////////////////////////

Amazingly enough, I really have nothing else to write about. Good Sabbath, everyone...

4 comments:

Big Tom the Great and Magnificent said...

what an awesome picture of me! and tiberious isnt too bad either. but seriously...I look stunning!

Jane said...

That is a whole lot of cute male relatives you have!

Elizabeth said...

I know...that's the problem...I am related to all of the tall, cute males out there! Dagnabit...I should do a blog entry on that...

EmilyLemily said...

I love all the pictures! It makes me wish I lived over there so I could go to all the family stuff...