Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag...and it's just so not fair!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Have fun! :)

///////////////////////////////////////

So I am driving like a mad person today getting everything taken care of, and I drive by the closest Walmart (there are TWO Walmarts withing a 2 mile radius of my house, how does that work)...and I see this:

(k, not exactly this, cause people in AZ are not wearing jackets and sweaters right now)

....with a NOW OPEN sign next to it....

RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE! K, a mile and a half away, but practically right next to my house.

WHY?!?!?!!!?!

6 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

Sitting up all night when I was living at Grandma's just talking and then falling asleep and me kicking you throughout the night. Or when we went to CA the summer before I got married and I slept on the floor and you on the day bed just talking until super, super late and having a ton of fun on our road trip. Or what about going to Denny's at 5am to study for Musical Acoustics final and we just kept downing hot coco! Man I have way more just like these, and you only asked for 1. Well I can't wait till Thanksgiving. Love you and drive safe!

Jane said...

It's all a communist plot to keep you from the fun and thrills in Alabama?
Hmm, we haven't ever met per se, but my favorite memory is seeing you sing in the Easter Pageant...at least I think it was you...way the heck up there!!

Rocketgirl said...

How about the time we went out for Indian food - and decided on a whim to drive halfway across town for some cheesecake?? Man, I miss having pregnancy being an excuse to do ANYTHING for food:)

Caroline said...

thanks for the sweet "memory" comment on my blog!

I will always remember you visiting Ashley in the hospital and being so good to her when she had her accident.

Can't wait to see you in Tuscaloosa!

Marla said...

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW....oh yeeeah baby!!!!!

Janel said...

In N out....I KNOW I'm in the same boat! I'm going over for my walk through today, I might have to get some just to say I did. Its SO NOT FAIR!


I have lots of memories but my favorite is actually when you had ALL the kids over for a sleepover and they had so much fun! They were talking about it for weeks afterwards and couldn't wait for the next one. Actually, Cooper just reminded me the other day that they didn't get to have their BOY sleepover......I was so sad to tell them that you were already moved but I know you'll have one at some point. :D You are such a good auntie!!